Timberland Traditional Lace-up Safety Boot
GET THE JOB DONE: Designed and reinforced with rugged, premium materials, the Timberland PRO Traditional work boot is built with water-resistant leathers, puncture-resistant plates and moisture-management linings.
- 300 degree high heat resistance.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Heel energy absorption 20 Joules.
- Moisture management lining.
- Molded EVA midsole.
- Penetration resistance 1100 Newtons.
- Penetration resistant midsole.
- Slip resistance SRA - Resistance against slipping on ceramic surfaces covered with water and cleaning products.
- Timberland PRO Traditional Wheat work boot with impact and compression resistant toe cap.
- Water resistant premium nubuck leather upper.
Delivery & Returns
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we despatch within one working day of receipt of payment to help ensure you receive your products on or before the delivery date given in our order confirmation. If no date is set you should receive the order within 21 days outside of the UK, or within 3-5 working days within the UK. We have next working day delivery service available for orders placed before 2pm.
We only deliver products within Europe. Postage Rates United Kingdom