Timberland Euro Hiker Lace Up Safety Boot
A MODERN CLASSIC: The Timberland PRO Euro Hiker features a timeless silhouette that speaks to Timberlands heritage, but is now built with a wider sole platform and a lower center of gravity, providing stability and increased traction on surfaces.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Heel energy absorption 20 Joules.
- High heat resistance to 300 degrees.
- Impact and compression resistant toe cap.
- Moisture Management Lining.
- Molded EVA midsole.
- Padded top collar for comfort.
- Penetration resistant to 1100 Newtons for flexible underfoot protection.
- Rugged oiled leather for comfort and durability.
- Slip resistance SRB - Resistance against slipping on smooth steel surfaces covered with water and cleaning products.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order by Royal Mail, or courier for larger orders.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we despatch within one working day of receipt of payment to help ensure you receive your products on or before the delivery date given in our order confirmation. If no date is set you should receive the order within 21 days outside of the UK, or within 3-5 working days within the UK. We have next working day delivery service available for orders placed before 2pm.
We only deliver products within Europe. Postage Rates United Kingdom