Helly Hansen Kensing Low Boa S3 Safety Trainer
The Helly Hansen Kensington Low Boa S3 78350 is a low profile ESD work shoe that eliminates static electricity build up. The shoe is lightweight and breathable, suitable for all-day comfort and protection.
- Composite safety toe.
- HH DUAL-STRIDE TECHNOLOGY Midsole combines EVA and TPU for optimal cushioning, stability and energy return.
- HellyGrip Rubber outsole.
- Metal free nail penetration protection.
- Moisture wicking and breathable air mesh lining.
- Molded Heel Overlay.
- Molded TPU toe bumper.
- Open Cell PU Footbed - lightweight, breathable and provides long lasting cushioning and moisture management.
- Water and Abrasion Resistant Knit Upper with TPU welded overlays.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order by Royal Mail, or courier for larger orders.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we despatch within one working day of receipt of payment to help ensure you receive your products on or before the delivery date given in our order confirmation. If no date is set you should receive the order within 21 days outside of the UK, or within 3-5 working days within the UK. We have next working day delivery service available for orders placed before 2pm.
We only deliver products within Europe. Postage Rates United Kingdom