Gbs Med Gerald Mens Classic Slippers
Extra wide Touch Fastening slippers fitting up to a 2E wide fit. Wide and roomy toe box area ideal for swollen feet. Extra long Touch Fastening strap and simple wide opening. The insole can be removed if required. Machine washable.
- EXTRA WIDTH: GBS Med shoes are comfortably wide, medically certified, spacious shoes. Thanks to their width and easy fastening they are also convenient for people with physical limitation.
- FLEECE LINED: The GBS Med shoes have a microfibre upper with a warm fleece lining and fleece insole. Especially suitable in the cold-year period.
- HYGIENIC: GBS Med shoes undergo antibacterial treatment that effectively reduces the development of bacteria and odour.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These shoes are made from soft textile material microplush enabling super lightweight everyday comfort.
- SAFETY FIRST: The GBS Med sole is made from lightweight PU and is SRA slip resistant.
- TREAD COMFORT: GBS Med shoes mitigate the impact of the foot on the floor.
- Touch fasten closure, ergonomically designed for ease of fitting.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order by Royal Mail, or courier for larger orders.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we despatch within one working day of receipt of payment to help ensure you receive your products on or before the delivery date given in our order confirmation. If no date is set you should receive the order within 21 days outside of the UK, or within 3-5 working days within the UK. We have next working day delivery service available for orders placed before 2pm.
We only deliver products within Europe. Postage Rates United Kingdom