Caterpillar Premier Safety Boot
The Premier is designed for the toughest of workplaces, ideally suited to outdoor and foul weather environments. With a waterproof lining and side zipper for easy on/off. The boot is hard wearing and comfortable due to the rubber SRX sole.
- Anti-static and energy absorbing heel.
- Cement and Goodyear welt construction.
- High heat resistance to 300 degrees celcius.
- Impact and compression resistant 200 Joule composite toecap.
- Open cell PU foam footbed.
- Penetration resistant composite midsole.
- Penetration resistant steel midsole.
- Slip resistance SRC - Resistance against slipping on both ceramic and steel surfaces covered with water and cleaning products.
- Suitable for Euqipment operator, Manufacturing, Tradesperson, Construction, Heavy Industrial.
- Thinsulate 200G technology.
- Waterproof safety boot in a wide/large fit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order by Royal Mail, or courier for larger orders.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we despatch within one working day of receipt of payment to help ensure you receive your products on or before the delivery date given in our order confirmation. If no date is set you should receive the order within 21 days outside of the UK, or within 3-5 working days within the UK. We have next working day delivery service available for orders placed before 2pm.
We only deliver products within Europe. Postage Rates United Kingdom