Hi-tec Bandera Lite Boots
Part of the D of E collection, a range of walking boots from Hi-Tec included in the Duke of Edinburgh Award's Expedition Kit List. These boots are specifically selected, tried and tested for participants in D of E expeditions.
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain.
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- Ghillie and rustproof hardware lacing system provides a snug and secure fit.
- Impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort.
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability.
- M-D Traction outsole improves grip walking both up and downhill.
- Padded collar and tongue provides extreme comfort.
- Removable moulded EVA footbed delivers underfoot cushioning.
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order by Royal Mail, or courier for larger orders.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we despatch within one working day of receipt of payment to help ensure you receive your products on or before the delivery date given in our order confirmation. If no date is set you should receive the order within 21 days outside of the UK, or within 3-5 working days within the UK. We have next working day delivery service available for orders placed before 2pm.
We only deliver products within Europe. Postage Rates United Kingdom